Monday, August 1, 2011

The Best Thing for Marriage Improvement Since the DVR

If you've read the back entries in this blog, you know of my deep affection for the DVR. I'm sure my marriage is not the only one to have greatly benefited from the use of the 'pause' button in the middle of a Bears game.

Now there's one more marriage-saving device on the market: the anti-fart blanket. Made of the a carbon material that absorbs smells, this attractive blanket (only $120, plus shipping and handling, for a queen size!) traps your spouse's nasty emissions.

Even better, there's a 1 minute infomercial to explain it all!

I won't be placing my order right away, but this does raise an important question: what inventions have "saved" your marriage? Or what should someone invent? Share your best ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment